Consultations with Cassandra on May 6, 7 and 8 at Charlie’s Rock Shop, London, my only UK venue. I have been visiting Charlie's Rock Shop for 15 years now and so have many clients who have become old friends.
Half, one hour and two-hour sessions for absolutely any problem or worry from psychic children to major business or relationship decisions, using Tarot, crystal sphere crystal angels, runes, Egyptian Oracle, Power Animal and Goddess cards; also spells for any positive purpose and advice on psychic protection.
New clients are recommended to book an hour. I welcome old and new friends..
Contact Charlie’s Rock Shop: +442085441207
Unit 1 1929 Shop, Merton Abbey Mills, Wimbledon, GB, SW19 2RD
Spellcasting and Manifestation Workshop with Cassandra Eason on Saturday May 7 from 18.30- 20.30 at Charlie’s Rock Shop, London
Have you ever wanted to attract what or whom you most need, prevent someone from harming you or a loved one or remove whatever is holding you back from happiness and success?
Spellcasting makes it possible to manifest thesear Debi,
results using the psychic powers we all possess and following a simple format to empower your spell.
The workshop will include how to formulate your spell purpose, how to protect yourself psychically while spell casting and how to create and cast a basic spell for attraction, binding and banishing.
You will learn how to empower your spell with words and the four elements Earth, Air, Fire and Water that combine to make the magical space and energy where wishes can be manifest.
Discover how to make and empower a unique talismanic bag of small crystals to draw good fortune, health, the right career, money, love, good fortune, protection and happiness or for a specific purpose or event.
Learn also how to protect your home, workplace and self magically while travelling.
Spaces for both events are very limited.
Happy Full Moon in Libra April 16 at 1955, UTC from Cassandra, Debi and Caity.
Though the moon shines golden this is called the Pink Moon after the pink blooms of a wildflower in eastern North America called, the moss phlox or moss pink. Among the Algonquin people the moon is named Breaking Ice moon as frozen streams start to melt or among the Dakota the Moon when the geese begin laying eggs. This is a reminder of the first eggs after winter placed on the shrine of Ostara the Norse Goddess of spring on the Spring Equinox- or according to Eastern European tradition eggs decorated by the Virgin Mary to delight baby Jesus.
A moon for the restoration of harmony of hope, the end of suffering in Ukraine and other war-torn lands; new life bringing the pandemic and other endemic diseases under control; the pink moon is this year the Paschal Full Moon marking the first Sunday after full moon after Spring Equinox as Easter Sunday.
In many lands and religions this is the time of regeneration, rebirth and growth to replace decay and what has been lost.
Balanced Libra ruled by wise angel Zuriel helps soothe fear, promises we can find a way through these dark times; a reminder that under the pink moon through the ages other dangerous times have been illuminated by the shimmering moonbeams of the kindness, not of the great and inglorious, but ordinary people who reach hands across the sea and to those in the next street to those who have nothing or experience dire loneliness.
A moon not for seeking excitement and change, but stability in health and peace, so all have a safe home, a land free from bombs, weapons and hunger and that children can run free and laugh once more.
Wherever we are in the world we look up at the same lovely moon and this moon month do not for wish for irrelevancies, luxuries or frivolities, but for positive action that when we next see the full moon< the world will be a better happier place and none may walk in fear.
Shine on lovely moon, already in the sky waiting her grand entrance, grant us the light to create and recreate the beauty humans daily despoil.
A happy April from Debi, Caitie and Cassandra.
April springs fresh in the Northern hemisphere, scattering the blossoms, a stir-crazy month of shimmering sunbeams, sudden frost and the showers that tease in the breeze the moment we take off our coats. Birds are bustling with straws and grasses and pieces of rush matting stolen from suburban patios to make their nests and already lambs are tottering across the meadows.
The month is named after Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love, the sea and beauty and also Aprilis or Aphrilis, a goddess of the Etruscans, the people who once inhabited central Italy; she was associated with flowers and fertility.
Magically April promises love and fertility, creativity, increase in any aspect of life, especially health and money, for beauty, healing and happiness.
Asmodel, angel of harmony whose special colour is pink or green, whose fragrance is rose and whose crystal rose quartz, is the Angel of April. Never has harmony been more needed than this April in the war-torn world where millions are displaced from their homes and death and destruction rage through ravaged lands.
April too brings for many soaring energy costs where families must choose between eating and heating their homes, devastation in lands where there are floods and extremes of weather and where the pandemic still extends her tentacles across the world.
This is an Asmodel angel of harmony April ritual to call new life and preserve belief, even where this seems hard to imagine.
You will need :
Five pink candles along the base of the mirror so their light reflects in the mirror
Any time in April, for five days after dark.
- On night 1 light the first left-hand candle.
- Say: Asmodel Angel of Radiance, Let harmony and peace grow, as this candle glows, Asmodel make this be, double the light, let it be so.
- Blow out the candle, sending light and peace and relief of suffering to all who need it.
- On night 2, light the original candle and the next candle to its right repeating the words and actions.
- On night 3 light three candles including the original ones repeating the words and actions.
- On night 4 add the fourth candle to the three already lit, repeating the words and actions.
- On night 5 when all five candles are alight say: Asmodel, as candles glow may we know that hope will grow and new life flow, April welcome, welcome sun.
- Let the candles burn through and plan some small but significant practical help if you can.
And so we greet April and look forward to brighter days in the world.
Happy Equinox on Sunday March 20 at 15.33 UTC, the Spring or Vernal Equinox in the Northern hemisphere and Autumn or Fall Equinox in the Southern world.
In spite of war, Covid, floods, intense storms, earthquakes, high prices and shortages, the human spirit of courage and kindness towards others daily shines. People open their homes and hearts to those in need as in the North the flowers push through the earth defiantly and in the South the earth yields her hard won harvest.
Every year banks of daffodils bloom between suburban houses near where I live, planted years ago by an old man who wanted to bring the beauty of the new season into the town. They are still tended in his memory.
Mother Nature turns the wheel of the year and spring with its new beginnings and autumn with its reconciliation of what did and did not thrive.
She reminds us now is the time at the turning of the year to make up that old quarrel next month, next year and speak the words of love and appreciation. Give flowers to a loved one now on the Equinox to bring and share their pleasure rather than waiting to make offerings one day to fade on a grave.
We should not give up on people or situations where there is still hope and love, or where we discovered we are mortal, not angels or demons and so there can be forgiveness and understanding and new beginnings.
Wherever you live in the world on this Equinox, you might like to try this renewal of the home ritual to welcome the changing energies.
You will need:
A bowl of lavender, lilac or rose water or a floral fragrance diluted in a little water.
Any morning around the Spring Equinox in the Northern hemisphere or the Autumn Equinox in the Southern hemisphere.
- Anoint each doorknob or handle in your home with a few drops of fragrance, starting from outside the front door and sprinkling a few drops on each external window ledge too, saying for each, Blessings on all, May sickness, misfortune and sorrow call here no more, except to happiness do I bar every door. Let there be laughter, health and daily good cheer, bad luck and sadness depart now from here.
- Go indoors, again anointing door handles starting inside the front door and ledges in every room, repeating the words.
- Pour any fragrance that is left down a bathroom wash basin plughole, saying, Now, only goodness and good fortune dwell within. Blessings be on all who enter herein.
Happy, happy Equinox as equal day meets equal night and may by the time the next Equinox dawns six months from now, peace, health and enough for all have entered and remain in the world.
Happy full moon in Virgo on March 18 at 07.07 UTC marking the movement towards spring in the northern hemisphere. Called Eagle Moon or Crow Comes Back Moon among the Northern Ojibwe nation and Sugar Moon when the maple sap begins to flow by other Native North American people, the Virgo moon is a symbol of returning life. We are not quite there, because the first full moon after the Spring Equinox that determines Easter, the Paschal Moon is still a whole moon month away, but the energies are rising and with it hope and relief much needed in the troubled world.
At this time when so many people have lost their homes and are fleeing the horrors of the war in Ukraine, remain defending all they hold dear or caring for relatives too frail to be moved, we daily see the innate goodness of humankind who are opening their hearts and homes to the dispossessed.
As well as doing something practical to send aid however small, the Virgo moon energies remind us to be grateful for our own safe homes, our families, forgetting the petty irritations and niggling injustices that too often preoccupy the care that should flow from our hearts like the returning maple sap.
In the daily world the Virgoan full moon is the moon of health and healing, of striving for perfection, for completing any detailed matters and checking small print, for finding new employment especially if you have been jobless for a while, for developing skills with crafts, for gardening and protecting the environment and for keeping to diets and sensible exercise regimes, not extreme but gentle actions such as walking, swimming or cycling so you feel fit, harmonious and balanced.
Lady Moon in Virgo will also assist in reducing the effects of chronic illness or pain and any form of addiction, phobias or compulsion, for helping children or adults to become more coordinated and feel less self-conscious, for learning about natural remedies and removing the effects of the toxins of daily life from your body.
The full moon in Virgo is ruled by Hamaliel the angel of perfection who tells you not to judge yourself too harshly or put in 300% of the input at work and home especially if others are not grateful and take advantage of your conscientiousness. Above all make this the month when you refuse to accept second best in any part of your life, rather strive for the best and in return ask for the best from others.
As we try in small practical ways to send aid to our suffering brothers and sisters, we can also combine our blessing energies for those showing immense courage or to the bewildered children and older folk seeking comfort in unfamiliar lands, a reminder of the innate goodness of humankind to open hearts and homes to the dispossessed.
You will need
Three white candles of ascending sizes set in a row, smallest to the left.
- Light the smallest candle, saying, each day I send strength and stability.
- Light Candle 2 from 1, saying that each day protection of the innocents may be.
- Light Candle 3 from 2, saying each day restore the broken lands to unity.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt into each flame, saying for Candle 1 Cleansed be.
- For Candle 2 say, That we may see,
- For Candle 3, Recovery.
- Hold your hands towards the candles, palms down, fingers together, then touch your heart, saying, So do I send from my heart, strength, protection ,recovery, let this be..
- Blow out the candles in reverse order, saying, And though the losses and destruction cannot be undone, let peace, new life and rebuilding come
- Leave the salt to absorb sorrow and throw it away the same night before bed.
Welcome to March from Cassandra, Debi and Caitlin. Though traditionally spoken on 1 March, it is not too late to be the first in your family or friends to say White Rabbits to herald the new month and this will bring you good luck throughout the month.
In fact, it should be a hare and not a rabbit we call for better fortune.
When I lived in Sweden and the snow lay still deep in the forests in March, I was told the story that explained this myth, how it was said Ostara, goddess of spring (her Anglo -Saxon counterpart Oestre gives us the name of Easter and oestrogen) found a white dove frozen in the snow. She knew even if she revived it, the tiny bird would not survive the freezing conditions. Therefore, she transformed it into a hare and said, Run and when people see you running they will know new life and new beginnings are coming.
The story is a reminder it may not always be possible to restore what has been lost, but we can move with optimism and determination into new beginnings, new hope. Nowhere is this truer than in the Ukraine where little children no older than my grandson who has not a care in the world and sleeps safe in his bed each night, pulling their suitcases towards the border. Some of the Russian conscripts are no more than boys thinking they were going on exercises and the Ukrainians are allowing them when captured to phone their mothers and sharing their food. We see too a Ukrainian pulling a Russian rocket launcher he found on the back of his tractor instead of the customary bales of hay.
Ironically March is named after Mars the Roman God of War, this was the traditional month war and conquest resumed after winter and was the start of the Roman year as late as 153 BCE. But Mars was also the Guardian of agriculture it was claimed the ancestor of the Roman people through his sons Romulus and Remus who founded Rome. March marked the start of the farming year also and promises rewards for hard work undertaken now within six months.
The angel of March is Machidiel (or Malahidael), a warrior angel with sparkling golden-red halo and wings, who protects the vulnerable and innocent.
It is said if March comes in like a lion it goes out like a lamb and never have we need that to be more true.
This ritual you can adapt for friends or family each lighting a candle from a central candle and keeping vigil till the candles are burned, perhaps preceded by a charitable venture to help those who have had to leave their homes and possessions behind.
Alternatively, alone as darkness falls light your single white candle for peace, saying, I create this light that all may be right, that I might send relief and healing to all those suffering or unwillingly involved in the Ukraine war whatever nation or creed.
- Blow softly into the candle/ saying, Blessings (naming a blessing to be sent to those trapped in the Ukraine or displaced and seeking the kindness of neighbouring lands .
- Blow softly into the flame once more, saying Wishes (naming a wish for the future for peace without further bloodshed).
- Blow out the candles saying Light in the darkness, peace to the babes who cannot understand humankind’s inhumanity to fellow beings with whom we should share the earth.
- In the darkness, say May there be light in the darkness, hope in despair and may peace come.
- Relight the candle/ and keep vigil
Happy Full Snow moon in Leo on February 16 at 16.57 UTC, the fusion of fire and ice that in the Norse world brought creation into being.
Not always an easy moon in colder climes, often called Snow Moon or Hunger Moon in Native North America; yet the Tlingit named it Black Bear Moon because it is the time the cubs are born and so life stirs anew.
Verchiel, the golden joy bringer, radiating sunbeams, is hard on the heels of the hearts and roses of Valentine’s Day. He is the angel of this full moon; if like me your Valentine’s postbag consists of a takeaway pizza leaflet and an advert for half price double glazing, the golden Leonine moon surges forward with power and courage; a reminder that as long as we value ourselves we can attain what constitutes for us happiness, success and fulfilment; whether this is hearts and roses, fame and fortune or an awareness you like who you are and what you are right now- and that the approval of others is a bonus not a necessity.
A powerful moon for reaching out dynamically and without doubt or fear of failing or falling, after so many dress rehearsals and maybe tomorrows.
A good time to apply for a job interview or promotion, a chance to shine in the workplace and overcome any challenges to your authority or identity. You can reduce the negative effects of critical or emotionally draining people with the radiance of this moon.
Try this ritual for whatever you most want to attain. All things are possible if we dare to dream and then strive without ceasing or doubt to make that dream a reality in our life.
- Light a gold candle for the Leo influence and a silver one for the full moon.
- Surround them with nine coins of any denomination, alternately gold and silver coloured (five gold and four silver).
- Pick up each coin in turn, moving clockwise round the coin circle and pass it close first around the silver and then gold candle, saying for each, Gold and silver to me come, Silver of the Moon and gold of the Sun. That I may shine brilliant as you, And fortune in my life daily renew (name what you most want in your life to achieve by the time the next Full Moon in Leo returns ). Golden sun, let my talents shine, power of the silver radiance, make the future mine.
- Now collect all the coins and shake them nine times in your open cupped hands, saying nine times, Gold and silver shall be won, Silver of the Moon and gold of the Sun, Into my life my own power I call, And to succeed I will give my all.(name again what you most want in your life to fulfil).
- At the end of the final chant blow out the candles fast saying Gold and silver have I won, silver of the Moon and gold of the Sun, Sun and Moon shine down on me, That good fortune I shall draw to me. And even as the moon does wane, In my own light I shall remain.
- Take the first step to your fulfilment. Give the coins to charity.
Happy Valentine’s Day to all those who do not have partners, on the day of love when it seems the whole world walks two by two. Look into the mirror and know you are no better nor worse than those, knee deep in scarlet silk hearts and ruby rose bouquets.
You are yourself, whether you are alone by choice or circumstance, a unique complete person, worthy of admiration, respect, congratulations that you care for yourself and perhaps many others with different forms of love.
I did once get a reduced supermarket Valentine bear on February 15 from an ex who left the reduced- price tag entangled with the fraying ribbon.
And Terry the milkman the first man ever to propose and in hindsight my best offer I ever had, composed me a poem with the immortal lines And if you die and go to hell, I will follow you as well, for I love you and you love me, And I will bring you morning tea.
We solos are of great significance on this day on the day of lovers, no less than as on every day. Buy yourself flowers, a ring to wear on your heart finger to say I am complete in myself, not just an unfinished half.
Treat yourself to a special meal with friends, family, children, grandchildren, your pets or alone and eat both desserts; drink a toast to the power of love that makes the world go round, your world. Hold your head high, wear your brightest outfit, smile at all you see and wish them Happy Valentine. The circle of love is inclusive, totally embracing and even if love comes by next Valentine Day, you will be no more precious than you are this day, this moment, who walk in the radiance of your own beauty and goodness.
Happy, happy day xx